Items You’ll Need:
- Yellow Tutu DressSee on Amazon
- Rhinestone Mini Tiara See on Amazon
- White leggings See on Amazon
- Yellow Satin Gloves See on Amazon
- Ankle Strap Flats Shoes See on Amazon
Be Our Guest Dance Costume
Be Our Guest Costumes are a great way to show your love for the classic Disney movie, “Beauty and the Beast.” Whether you dress up as the Beast, Belle, or one of the other beloved characters from the movie, you can make your costume with a wide variety of accessories to choose from, and you can be certain to find the perfect look to fit your style. From a full Beast costume to a simple Belle dress, Be Our Guest Costumes will bring a magical touch to your next event.
Be Our Guest Costumes Dressing Guide
Be Our Guest Costumes Dressing Guide is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to dress up as their favorite characters from the beloved classic Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast. With helpful tips and descriptions, this guide will make sure your look is perfect for any special event or celebration.
- Begin by slipping on the Be Our Guest Costumes yellow tutu dress. Make sure the dress is properly positioned and not twisted.
- Pull the dress down, so it reaches just above the knees.
- Secure the dress by zipping up the back or tying the straps.
- Put on white leggings. Make sure that the waistband is sitting comfortably around your waist.
- Pull the leggings up to cover your legs and reach just above your ankles.
- Secure the leggings by buttoning or zipping them up.
- Place the Be Our Guest Costumes rhinestone mini tiara on your head.
- Make sure that it is centered and that the band is not too tight or loose.
- Secure the tiara by adjusting the band to your head size.
- Slip on the yellow stretch satin gloves.
- Make sure the gloves fit snugly on your hands and are not too tight or loose.
- Secure the gloves by adjusting the band to your hand size.
- Put on Be Our Guest Costumes ankle-strap flats and shoes.
- Secure the shoes by buckling the straps around your ankles.
- Make sure that the shoes fit comfortably and that you can walk and move freely.
Immerse yourself in the world of enchanting performances and captivating characters with our exquisite costume collection. Glide across the stage in our mesmerizing Talisman Ballet Costume that will leave the audience spellbound. Alternatively, embrace the magic of the classic tale and bring your dance to life with our charming Alice in Wonderland Dance Costume. If solving mysteries is more your style, embody the sharp-witted and fashionable detective in our Chloe Decker Costume inspired by the popular TV series. Explore our diverse range and find the perfect costume to express your creativity and passion.
About Be Our Guest
Beauty and the Beast is a classic fairy tale about a young woman and a terrifying beast. The story has been adapted countless times, in many different forms, across all mediums. French author Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve wrote the story’s original version in 1740. It tells the story of a beautiful young woman named Belle who is held captive in a castle by a monstrous beast.
Despite her initial fear of the beast, Belle soon begins to see his kind heart and falls in love with him. Ultimately, the beast is magically transformed into a handsome prince, and he and Belle marry. The moral of the story is that beauty lies within, and love conquers all. The story of Beauty and the Beast has been adapted many times over the years.
In 1991, Disney released an animated musical version of the story, which became a massive hit and is still beloved by audiences today. Other adaptations have included a live-action feature film and a Broadway musical. Beauty and the Beast have become a popular theme for weddings and other special occasions in recent years. Many couples incorporate story elements into their ceremony, from a prince and princess dress code to a grand ballroom reception.