Items You’ll Need:
- Fat Thor CloakSee on Amazon
- Fat Thor Blue Hoodie See on Amazon
- Fake Belly BumpSee on Amazon
- Fat Thor WigSee on Amazon
- Plain ShirtSee on Amazon
- Plaid Pajama PantsSee on Amazon
- Black Crocs MenSee on Amazon
- Fingerless GlovesSee on Amazon
- Thor SunglassesSee on Amazon
- Thor AxeSee on Amazon
Be the God of Thunder with a Fat Thor Costume
Bring your favorite character from the Marvel Universe to life with the Fat Thor Costume. Thor’s latest appearance in the Avengers Endgame movie showed him a new avatar with a heavier build, a messy beard, and a prominent belly. This costume perfectly blends humor and heroism, making it an excellent choice for Halloween costume contest, cosplay, or themed parties. You’ll be the center of attention with this unique costume that perfectly captures the essence of Thor’s character. Embrace your inner superhero and impress your friends with the Fat Thor Costume!
Fat Thor Costume ideas
In this marvel cosplay costume dressing guide, we will take you through the step-by-step process of dressing in the Endgame Thor costume, from the cloak to the axe, so you can truly embody the power of Thor. Let’s get started!
- Hold the cloak by the edges and shake it gently to straighten any wrinkles.
- Drape the cloak over your shoulders, ensuring it falls evenly on both sides.
- Fasten the cloak around your neck with the provided clasp or tie.
- Put the hoodie over your head, ensuring that the hood is positioned correctly on your head.
- Pull the hoodie down over your torso and arms, ensuring the sleeves fit properly.
- Adjust the drawstring on the hood to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Position the fake belly bump on your stomach, ensuring it is centered.
- Secure the bump using the provided straps or adhesive.
- Adjust the bump’s position to ensure it looks natural and symmetrical.
- Position the wig over your head, ensuring that it is centered.
- Adjust the Fat Thor Costume wig so that it fits comfortably on your head.
- Style the wig using a comb or brush to achieve the desired look.
- Step into the plaid pajama pants one leg at a time.
- Pull the pants up to your waist.
- Adjust the elastic waistband for a comfortable fit.
- Straighten out any wrinkles or folds in the fabric.
- Slide your foot into the Croc, ensuring your toes are properly aligned.
- Push down on the heel strap to secure your foot in place.
- Adjust the strap to a comfortable fit.
- Repeat on the other foot.
- Slide your hand into the gloves.
- Ensuring your fingers are aligned with the finger holes.
- Hold the sunglasses by the bridge, with the lenses facing away from you.
- Place the glasses over your eyes, ensuring the bridge rests comfortably on your nose.
- Adjust the earpieces for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Check that the lenses are clean and free of smudges or scratches.
- Carefully pick up the Thor Axe by the handle.
- Adjust your grip so that your hand is firmly grasping the handle.
- Make sure that the blade is facing away from your body.
- Use caution when handling the axe, as it is a replica and not intended for actual use.
Speaking of DIY projects, if creating your own Natasha Romanoff look piques your interest, make sure to visit our Natasha Romanoff costume DIY guide for detailed instructions. And while you’re exploring different characters, our Deadpool cosplay offers a perfect blend of humor and style for those who love the “merc with a mouth.”
About Fat Thor
Regarding iconic superhero characters, Thor is one of the most beloved and recognizable endgame character. The character has undergone several transformations in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but none is as memorable as his “Endgame Fat Thor” incarnation in Avengers: Endgame. This unique version of Thor, complete with a potbelly and unkempt appearance, quickly became a fan favorite.
One of the most notable things about Fat Thor is his appearance. After Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Infinity War, the character became more serious and focused on his duties as a hero. But in Avengers: Endgame, he had lost much of that drive and had become overweight and somewhat messy. This transformation surprised audiences, which were used to seeing Thor as a ripped and muscular hero.
But despite his appearance, Fat Thor still had all the hallmarks of a true superhero. He was still incredibly powerful, wielding his iconic hammer Mjolnir with ease. He was still a hero at heart, working with the other Avengers to defeat the villainous Thanos and save the universe.